Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

~Diaura/Mejibray Concert~2013.04.01

Hello my Cuties
Day 9: At first we were just shopping in Shinjuku at Closet Child.There, I've bought my dress Moitie Moi Meme and CD of Malice Mizer, Hakuei and SID. Im so happy, I finally have a dress from my idol "Mana".
 Im in LOVE 
Later we went to the concert,
I was really excited and nervous
 first appeared MEJIBRAY, actually I have not heard the music often, but live they have pleased me well.  
I liked Koichi on bass, he had a very great style and he playes good. 
 I became a real fan of him O(≧▽≦)O
Mejibray Goods:
 a lot Koichi 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚♪☆LOVELOVE('∇^*)☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
and Mia, so cute
♪\(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/
then DIAURA occurred, im so happy, yeay
Yo-ka, Shoya, Kei and the new drumer Tatsuya
I love this music, yo-ka has a beautiful voice
it makes us dream and the heart-warming and you can rock
 ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪
 I could talk more about diaura, but you just have to experience live beautifully.
So I can only recommend you sometimes go on a concert of DIAURA and MEJIBRAY.
here you can see my
 Diaura Goods:

To-ya is so cool and Shoya so hot and kei is so kawaii 
My outfit for Concert:
 (my love skirt and a Dia top)
The evening was really great and I thank again the manager of Catrin and Anna, who was very nice to me. He helped me A(^-^)R(-^ )I(^ )G( )A( ^)T( ^-)O(^-^)~♪
(you can see the concert hall)
actually we wanted to wait for conny, but we were always sent away by a security. But conny was then busy anyway, but I was having very very very very glad they met there.
Conny like Diaura too, so im happy thats she likes the music too *chu*♥  
after that day I was really hungry and glad to be back in Otsuka.
since we did not came to eat.
i will be back....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen